National Pharmaceutical Company (NatPharm) is a Government owned company that procures, warehouses and distributes medicines and medical supplies to health institutions nationwide. A vacancy has arisen within the company. The company is inviting applications from suitably qualified, self-motivated, honest and experienced individuals who are committed to contributing to an efficient and effective health delivery system in Zimbabwe to fill the above-mentioned posts.
This is a position which requires an experienced sales person who shall be involved in the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospecting clients (Referral Marketing)
- Key customer relationship management
- Supervise Sales Assistants
- Respond to order requests by generating orders using ERP
- Carrying out background checks on clients
- Personal selling by either calling or visiting (Cold Calling)
- Vetting and allocation for credit sales
- Delivery of SBU orders
- Carry market intelligence
- Recommend changes in product range
- Updating product list and sending it to all customers
- Reducing customer complaints by investigation of queries
- Providing historical records by maintenance of records on sales
- To ensure compliance with statutory requirements
- Warehousing, inventory management and housekeeping
Qualifications and Experience
- A practising Pharmacy Technician/Nurse registered with the Pharmacists Council of Zimbabwe/ Nurses Council.
- A Diploma in Sales/Marketing Management is required.
- Supply Chain Management qualification is an added advantage.
- At least 1 year experience in a pharmaceutical warehousing and distribution environment.
- Competent in the use of NAVISION DYNAMICS 365.
- Understanding of Medicines Statutory Instruments, Regulations and requirements.
- Clean class 4 driver's licence.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications together with their CVs and certified copies of certificates to:
The Human Resources
NatPharm Head Office
14 Lobengula Street
Applicants must clearly indicate the position being applied for and the duty station. NatPharm is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 29 December 2022