Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position of a Pharmacist that has arisen at Nectacare Private Limited in Shurugwi.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Dispensing medicines
- Medicines management
- Checking prescriptions to ensure that there are no errors and are safe and appropriate for patients
- Providing advice to clients
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory provisions
- Supervision of the pharmacy
Qualifications And Experience
- Have a Bachelor of Pharmacy Honors Degree
- 3 A levels
- 3 years’ relevant experience as a Pharmacist with a minimum of 2 years post-graduation.
- Have a current and valid practicing license
- Be a person of integrity with a strong client focus
- Be a team player with good communication skills
- Have a mathematical aptitude.
- Be swift and accurate in execution of duties
- Have a commitment to handling private and confidential information with a high degree of professionalism
How To Apply
All interested qualified candidates with the above-mentioned pre-requisites must email their current CVs and attach certified copies of their educational and professional qualifications, stating their current and expected basic salary, allowances, and benefits details to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Wednesday 5 October 2022