The Personal Assistant (PA) will report to the Registrar, who is the Head of Secretariat.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To proactively manage and coordinate the diary of the Registrar by prioritising and arranging internal and external meetings, ensuring appropriate briefing papers are prepared and provided.
- Plan and organise travel and accommodation when required.
- Maintain effective filling and data storage including emails and retrieval systems ensuring the needs of the Registrar are met.
- To provide support for Council meetings by ensuring meetings are properly arranged and serviced. This will include drafting agendas, collating papers and reports, taking minutes and following up on action points.
- To provide full personal assistant support by dealing with all correspondence and calls, drafting routine letters to a high standard, minute meetings, taking messages and other administrative tasks as required to support the Registrar.
- Supporting the Registrar to keep the Council informed about the work of the organisation and their appropriate training and induction.
- Performs procurement duties and other administration duties
- Be the point of contact between the Registrar, staff and the external public.
- Handling of confidential information with due diligence and care.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies / Office Administration.
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar position.
- Good command of English both oral and written and good listening skills.
- The ability to work effectively with colleagues at all levels ,innovativeness and pro-activeness required.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage the conflicting demands of any workload.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle highly confidential matters.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 28 March 2023