Zimbabwe School Examinations Council (ZIMSEC) is inviting suitably qualified person to fill the following vacant positions that have arisen. (ZIMSEC is an internationally accredited Examinations Board responsible for educational assessment at primary and secondary school level in Zimbabwe).
Reporting to Assistant Director. Human Resources and Assistant Director Test Design Evaluation and Measurement, the position holder will be responsible for managing the two offices.
Key Performance Areas
- Manage the Assistant Directors' diary Handling confidential documents in the Assistant Directors'offices.
- Prepares documents for management and board meetings
- Co-ordinate and organise directorate activities with divisional secretaries
- Organise travel arrangements for the Assistant Directors
- Manage and ensure smooth coordination of the work in the assistant Director's office
- First point of contact to the Assistant Director
- Filing and retrieving confidential information
- Acting as public relations front to the office of the Assistant Director Correspond with stakeholders on behalf of Assistant Directors
Education. Experience. Knowledge And Skills
- 5 Ordinary Levels (including English and Mathematics)
- A secretarial certificate or diploma
- Degree in Business Management, Office Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge in Ms Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- 2 years working experience at executive level.
Required Competencies and Attributes Good communication skills Excellent computer skills • Organised and presentable
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applicationS and Curriculum Vitae with contact telephone numbers and names of at least three (3) contactable referees. Applications are to be submitted online on the goggle application form accessible on the ZIMSEC website metairammxty C date' for applications is 31 March 2022.
Aplications should be addressed to:
Assistant Director, Human Resources
Zimbabwe School Examinations Council (ZIMSEC)
Head Office Examination Centre
Upper East Road, Mount Pleasant
P. O. BOX CY1464, Causeway
NB. ZIMSEC recruitment policy does not require any prospective job seekers to make payment to the Counci of its employees as a way of securing employment,