The Ministry of Public Service, Labour and Social Welfare of the Republic of Zimbabwe in partnership with the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Rwanda under the auspices of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed on 23rd December 2021, is recruiting competent Zimbabwean educational personnel to be employed in Rwanda.
- To monitor and evaluate the implementation of TTC Competence-Based curriculum
- Identify challenges hindering the proper implementation of TTC curriculum and advise on strategies to overcome those challenges
- Organize CPD activities based on training need assessment in TTC and demonstration schools
- Conduct research aiming at improving the quality of teacher training education
- Inform REB in a written report, about gaps existing in the implementation of TTC Competency Based Curriculum and propose kind of training if needed
- Liaise with CEO, DDE, REB & other stakeholders in the improvement of the quality of education.
- Master's Degree in Education (Curriculum and instruction, Education Management) with at least 3 years of teaching experience.
Required competencies and Technical skills:
- Digital literacy skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Creativity and innovation skills
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Analytical skills
- Decision making skills
- Leadership skills
- Mentoring and coaching skills
- Time management skills
- Results oriented
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to express their interest to apply for these positions by filling out the online form accessible by clicking this link: https://forms.gle/FzDhmRYPoncWU8oA9
Candidates who will pass the pre-selection stage will be recommended by the Ministry of Public Service, Labour and Social Welfare of the Republic of Zimbabwe to be registered in the online recruitment system managed by the two responsible Ministries.
Interested candidates should complete their expression of interest not later than 4 June 2022 at 5:00 pm (Harare Time). For further details or queries, candidates may contact Mr. David Munikwa, Senior Labor Officer by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone at +263 716 555425