To ensure efficient and effective processing of salaries and remuneration related payments for Econet Wireless Zimbabwe staff. Maintaining and implementing payroll operations by following Human Resources policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure submission of all payroll inputs such as overtime, allowances payments and absenteeism returns before the stipulated deadlines.
- Checks the correctness of all payroll parameters in terms of tax calculations and deductions.
- Checks and verifies captured payroll input through physical checks and make necessary changes in the system for all input.
- Reviewing and ensuring accuracy of approved deductions and other special payroll deductions.
- Establishing and maintaining payroll records and ensuring that employee changes are entered correctly.
- Preparing and processing of the payroll.
- Prepare monthly payment reports.
- Ensure that monthly payroll reconciliations are done and forward them to Payroll Manager.
- Ensure that all remittances are processed correctly and on time to avoid penalties.
- Communicating and liaising with respective HR Officer and HR Business Partner to resolve payroll related queries raised by employees.
- Produces internal payroll reports (i.e., leave reports, loans reports, journals, pension report) and forward them to various stakeholders.
- Prepares payroll analytics to inform decision making.
- Administration of back-up of the payroll systems for disaster management and business continuity.
- Administers staff engagement workshops on payroll-related issues.
- Attends to salary-related queries.
- Ensures e-filing and physical filing for all payrolls and payroll- related records.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 Year Experience
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://recruitment.econet.co.zw/job/payroll-officer-x1/
Deadline: 11 November 2022