To ensure efficient and effective processing of salaries and remuneration related payments of Econet Wireless Zimbabwe staff. Maintaining and implementing payroll operations by following Human Resources policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consolidation of payroll input monthly.
- Assist in payroll processing.Ensures staff payroll claims are processed in line with the company policy.
- Consolidate and verifies captured payroll input through physical checks and make necessary changes in the system for all input.
- Extracts, verifies name lists and send for approval and sign off by respective Head Of Department.
- Process terminations on payroll system and other requisite entries.
- Process loan applications in line with Policy.
- Prepare payroll leave administration as per leave returns.Prepares all salary related payments for approval to the Group Payroll Manager.
- Produces internal payroll reports (i.e., leave valuation report, loans reports, journals, headcount reports.) and forward them to various stakeholders.
- Prepare and post month end journal entries and payments for third parties i.e., NSSA, WCIF, ZIMDEF, ZIMRA, garnishees, medical aid, funeral scheme, pension fund, and send payment confirmations to the relevant parties.
- Attends to salary-related queries.
- Consolidate medical aid inputs for further reconciliation.
- Liaison with Medical Aid Societies regarding medical reconciliation and queries.
- Advises company staff on Medical Aid benefit structures.
- Maintains records of all payroll related documents.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in the relative field
- 2 Years Experience
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://recruitment.econet.co.zw/job/payroll-assistant-x1/
Deadline: 11 November 2022