Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above mentioned vacant post.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Institute Organisation and Methods assignments in the areas requested by departments and make recommendations
- Review operating procedures and develop changes that comply with best practices
Qualifications And Exxperience
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- A Diploma of Institute of Management Services or equivalent will be an added advantage
- Clean Class 4 driver's licence
- At least 3 years'experience in a similar environment
The City of Bulawayo offers an attractive package comprising a competitive salary plus a number of fringe benefits, details of which will be revealed to the shortlisted applicants.
How To Apply
Applications in envelopes clearly marked "Organisation And Methods Officer" should be sent, along with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic/professional certificates supported by three professional traceable referees.
The Human Capital Director
City of Bulawayo
OR dropped at Ground floor, Municipal Buildings, (Tower Block) L/Takawira & R.G. Mugabe BULAWAYO
C Dube: Town Clerk
Closing Date: 03 October 2022
Bulawayo City Council Is An Equal Opportunity Employer