The Group wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified & experienced individuals to fill the Optical Assistant role that has arisen in our organization
Duties And Responsibilities
- Welcomes patients pleasantly and politely on arrival, assisting with relevant information.
- Checks to ensure that the medical aid claim form is completed accurately and that all details are included.
- Captures all patients details on the medical aid claim form into the Trimmed System.
- Obtains identification and medical aid information from each patient to ascertain if the correct patient is being served.
- Verifies and validates patient medical aid account.
- Advises patients on co-payment and shortfall requirements.
- Obtains pre-authorization from Medical Aid
- Responds to and resolves customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Receives, screens and directs all incoming calls to the appropriate individual or office promptly and accurately in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Schedules appointments for pre-booked consultations.
- Makes follow up phone calls to remind patients of their bookings.
- Facilitates the prompt assistance of emergency cases.
- Verifies prescription with Optometrist before sending it through to Labs.
- Directs queries and or grievances to the Optometrist.
- Receipts cash, reconciling the receipts and banking daily.
- Completes day end closures in liaison with the Administration Clerk.
Qualifications And Experience
- Diploma in Marketing.
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies is desirable.
- Front office experience in a Healthcare or related environment.
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://vacancies.cimas.co.zw/job-application-form/
Closing Date: August 29, 2022