Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Operations Officer that has arisen in our Institute. Reporting to the Center Manager, the successful candidate among other duties will be responsible for the following:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Assists the Centre Manager in the day to day managing of a Hotel.
- Maintains customer database.
- Continuously assesses services and questionnaires to review customer satisfaction and identify areas for improvement.
- Ensures customer provision of high quality services throughout the hotel.
- Ensures. departmental consumables including amenities are ordered and properly accounted for.
- Maintains accurate room status profile and ensures facilities are maintained to the highest standards.
- Carries out periodic assessment of facilities and ensures that high standards of cleanliness, wellness and safety are maintained.
- Supervises and trains of subordinates on implementation of standard operational procedures.
- Ensures the front office is operating efficiently to the satisfaction of all customers.
- Assists in preparation of annual budgets and presentation of periodical reports.
- Upholds Hotel's commitment to hospitality and implement strategies of maintaining service brands.
Qualifications And Experience
- 5'0' Levels including Maths and English.
- BSc Honours Degree in Hospitality Management or equivalent.
- At least 4 years' experience in the hospitality industry.
- Good interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
How To Apply
Interested Candidates should send their applications together with detailed CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates, not later than Friday, 19th August, 2022 to: email@example.com or The Director General, P.O. Box 126, Norton.