Operations Officer shall be responsible for, sourcing of loads, coordinating, tracking and communicate with drivers, brief, and debrief drivers, monitor fuel consumption of trucks and daily/monthly turnover of the trucks, adhere to client expectations to mention but a few. To perform any other duty assigned by the superior.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Source for loads through customer networking for development and management for business look for growth opportunities, new market both local and cross border.
- Management of all Mayor Logistics fleet and manpower under Operations Department.
- Implement new systems and procedures for efficiency
- Responsible for the smooth running of transport and operations
- Ensuring company compliance, Policies, Registration, Procedures
- Coordinate, control, track and communicate with drivers in order to ensure that orders are delivered in line with company standards and requirements.
- Brief and debrief drivers with necessary documents and other requirements needed for each trip.
- Tracking and monitoring of trucks in transit and submit a daily report.
- Monitoring of daily/ monthly turnover of the trucks and submit a report to the superior.
- Ensuring that the refueling processes and procedures are completed correctly for the designated fleet.
- Monitoring of fuel consumption per truck and driving efficiency of the drivers.
- Receive and process transport orders in order to plan the expediating and delivery of loads.
- Adhere to client expectations i.e loading instructions, loading, and offloading times and provide regular
- Build and manage service driven and professional relationship with key stakeholders i.e clients, warehouse, loading and offloading points.
- Ensuring that all loads are adequately insured and that high value loads are monitored from time of loading to delivery.
- Generate relevant report daily (including location report and yard report).
- Perform any other duties in line with the above as assigned by the superior
Qualifications And Experience
- A minimum of a degree or diploma in Transport and Logistics.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the same role in the Transport and Logistics Industry.
- Must be mature and able to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
How To Apply
If you meet the above requirements, kindly email the following on or before 17
th February 2022
(i) Application letter stating the position
(ii) Detailed CV
(iii) Scanned academic and professional certificates
The Human Resources
Mayor Logistics Pvt Ltd