Exciting career opportunities have arisen for Risk Management roles within CBZ Holdings Limited. If you are astute, and have passion and drive for risk management within a large set up, this is a career opening for you
Duties And Responsibilities
- Review the Bank Operational Risk Framework in line with changes in the business operating environment;
- Make recommendations for changes to policies and procedure manuals across banking operations;
- Lead implementation, and ensure that there is compliance with Operational Risk Framework across the Bank;
- Review independent risk assessments on new products, ventures, outsourcing/off shoring, and process re-engineering proposals;
- Advise management on key operational risk drivers for the Bank;
- Conduct research on current international trends and developments on operational risk management;
- Offer advisory on gaps identified in operational risk management impacting the Group risk profile
- Submit daily, weekly and monthly and quarterly risk management reports that support operational risk monitoring and decision-making by EXCO, Heads of Department and the Board;
- Guide the Group on operational risk trends internally and externally and proffer mitigants to business units;
- Liaise with Loss Control on operational risk losses investigations and recommendations to manage recurrence of loss events;
- Identify key skills and build a knowledgeable operational risk team;
- Monitor team and individual performance
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline such as Finance, Banking, Risk Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Operational Research, and Economics, preferably at a postgraduate level.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Risk Management, Audit, or Compliance at Managerial level.
- At least two years’ exposure to Second line risk management.
- Good conceptual, analytical, communication and organizational skills;
- Understanding of Basel II/III; COSO ERM/ICF;
- Working knowledge of Operational Risk Management IT-systems;
- Creative and Systematic;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good report writing skills
How To Apply
If you wish to be considered for the career opportunities, email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: email@example.com, indicating specific role of interest.
- CBZ Holdings is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.