Applicants from suitably qualified members are invited to fill the above post which have arisen within the Zimbabwe Gender Commission.
The position exists to provide housekeeping and beverages preparation to ensure that the organisation is kept in a clean, hygienic and tidy manner to provide for a clean working environment.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Cleans offices and sinks to comply with occupational health and safety regulations to ensure a hygienic working environment
- Dusts furniture equipment to ensure that the equipment is clean and to avoid effects of accumulated dust on electronic equipment thus increasing the assets lifespan.
- Empty sanitary bins to avoid the accumulation of bacteria and the spread of diseases.
- Cleans and maintains stock of kitchen utensils to ensure that hygienic standards are maintained and to account for equipment and utensils.
- Deliver mails within and outside Harare
- Prepares and serves beverages to all staff in their respective offices.
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 "0" Levels
- 0-2 years' experience
How To Apply
Applicants must submit copies of their CVs on the following address:
The Human Resources Officer
Zimbabwe Gender Commission
89 Kwame Nkrumah Avenue,
1st Floor Pax House
Email at email@example.com
The closing date for the applicants is Friday 29 July, 2022 at 10:00am