International Medical Corps never asks job applicants for a fee, payment, or other monetary transaction. If you are asked for money in connection with this recruitment, please report to International Medical Corps at the website provided at the end of this document.
The Office Cleaner maintain a clean and safe working environment. He works closely with his/her supervisor. He gives special attention to each task and possess endurance needed for the job due to demands that the job requires.
Duties And Responsibilities
- The Office Cleaner is responsible for maintaining and cleaning the office,
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as closing windows, and doors.
- Locking doors after operating hours,
- Make requisition for supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Assist the Admin Assistant in accounting for all the kitchen supplies and toiletry.
- Perform other duties as necessary and assigned by the Operations Officer and the Finance and Administration Assistant in the Field office.
- Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse: Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards within International Medical Corps and amongst beneficiaries served by International Medical Corps.
- Compliance & Ethics: Promotes and encourages a culture of compliance and ethics throughout International Medical Corps. As applicable to the position, maintains a clear understanding of International Medical Corps’ and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards. Conducts work with the highest level of integrity.
Qualifications And Experience
- Five Ordinary Levels including Mathematics and English, Experience in Cleaning, NGO experience an added advantage
How To Apply
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae and cover letter, clearly stating the position title on the email subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org;
“International Medical Corps is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability or status as a veteran.”
NB: Website for reporting misconduct: www.InternationalMedicalCorps.ethicspoint.com. Please do not submit your CV or application to this website, it will not be considered for review
Closing Date: 22 September 2022.