Applications from suitably qualified members are invited to fill the above-mentioned post at University of Zimbabwe (UZ).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake general administrative duties in the Department.
- Managing the Chairperson’s diary.
- Be able to write reports.
- Typing and filing the Departmental correspondence.
- Assist the Faculty Administrator in processing examinations and results.
- Preparing files for the Committee meetings.
- Maintaining student files.
- Maintaining proper records keeping.
- Handling of numerous staff and student issues.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Chairperson of the Department.
Qualifications and Experience
- A National Diploma in Secretarial studies or equivalent.
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Five Ordinary level passes including English Language.
- Have at least three (3) years relevant experience.
- Computer literacy in ICT packages is essential.
- Knowledge of University communication system in relation to the incumbent’s duties is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit six (6) copies of applications, including a curriculum vitae, giving full personal particulars which should include full names, place and date of birth; certified copies ofnational identification, birth certificate, proof of qualifications, employment and experience, current salary, date of availability, telephone number and names and addresses of three (3) referees. Applications should be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar
Department of Human Resources
University of Zimbabwe
P O Box MP167
Or hand delivered to University of Zimbabwe, Administration Block Room 113.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 11 November 2022.