To ensure that a clean, safe and healthy working environment conducive for maximum staff welfare is maintained and sustained on a daily basis in compliance with COVID-19 best practices
Duties And Responsibilities
- Cleans all office floor surfaces, office furniture, banister rails as well as most common surfaces, twice daily, with a sodium hypochlorite -based disinfectant and ensures high contact surfaces like door handles and banister rails are cleaned 5 times a day.
- Cleans and vacuums (where applicable) all offices on daily basis to ensure good working environment for staff daily.
- Collects all refuse bins from offices and empties them in the designated waste collection bin to prevent pests and maintain hygienic conditions in the offices daily.
- Dusts desks, window seals, furniture and other equipment to minimise dusty conditions for office staff on daily basis.
- Ensures the boardroom and all meeting rooms are always clean including disinfection after every meeting.
- Cleans ablution facilities.
- Maintains cleanliness in the car park and surrounds.
- Prepares tea for staff daily.
- Serves teas and refreshments in meetings and to visitors.
- Washes and cleans all tea utensils and dishes as well as dish towels for hygienic purposes daily.
- Collects all the cleaned utensils and packs them in the kitchen cabinet for safe keeping and future use.
- Identifies and reports damaged office property.
- Checks on equipment e.g., photocopier, water tank and generator to ensure they are functioning properly.
- Assists the procurement team when buying groceries.
- Prepares grocery schedule for HQ staff.
- Updates groceries on bin cards every day.
- Assists by manning the reception as and when required.
- Assists the Administration Officer by providing relief services in his/her absence as and when required.
- Orders and allocates stationery to administration staff.
- Conducts follow up on grocery purchases.
- Loads and offloads stocks and equipment.
- Conducts stock take for HQ groceries & stationery in collaboration with the Administration Officer.
- Ensures offices and windows are opened, closed, and locked daily.
- Ensures all lights are switched off before locking of offices: arming and disarming security alarm.
- Checks and reports on alarm faults.
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 ‘'O’ ‘levels including English Language.
- At least 1 year work experience.
- Strong interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Hardworking and able to Communicate at all levels.
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=7LiczSHmKkeXmlSatbokcNO7h-fzQdlLv2uX4UTqbxxUMVdLMFRZNUpHMU84RUExTUVQSTdRU0s4WC4u
Deadline: 28 September 2022