ADVERTISEMENT FOR PRIMARY CARE NURSE TRAINING
Applications for the two-year Certificate in Primary Care Nurse (PCN)Training to be conducted by the Ministry of Health and Child Health Care (MoHCC) are invited from suitably qualified holders of the following qualifications:
Qualifications And Experience
- A minimum of 5 "0" Level subjects with a grade C or better at three or more sittings including a pass in English Language/English Literature and any science subject.
- Must be aged between the ages of seventeen (17) and fourty-five (45) years on the date of commencement of training which is on 17 October 2022
- Candidates should not be less than 17 years and not more than 45 years by 9 January 2023
- Only candidates who meet the recruitment criteria will be shortlisted for interviews.
- Interviews will be conducted at the nearest Primary Care NurseTraining School.
- Accepted candidates will be deployed to schools where training posts exist throughout the country.
How To Apply
All applications should be addressed to:
The Secretary of Health and Child Care,
P. O. Box CY 1122 Causeway,
Indicate PCNTraining on the envelope
NB: No third parties have been requested to recruit on behalf of MoHCC
Closing date: 30 September 2022
"ZeroTolerance to Corruption in Student Nurse Recruitment"