Sable Chemical Industries Limited, the only manufacturer of Ammonium Nutrias fertilizers In the country, is located In Kwekwe, central Zimbabwe. It employs over 300 people, Sable's Ammonium Nitrate fertilizer and other Chemical products are supplied mainly to the domestic markets
The company is seeking to recruit a passionate and motivated Occupational Health Nurse to loin our Occupational Health team, to ensure that our occupational health and safety requirements and goals are met. The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate wilt Include the following:
Duties And Responsibilities
Ensures compliance to occupational health and safety legislation to reduce work related injuries
- Implements workplace occupational health service activities in line with the national health and safety organizational policies Provides health, emergency and trauma care to employees Plans, organizes and implements day to day occupational health activities in response to referrals from various departments and managers in liaison with the Health Services Officer
- Communicates trends and advises management on action plans to meet statutory and other requirements for health protection, surveillance and statutory reporting Any other duties as assigned by supervisor,
Qualifications And Experience
Interested candidates should meet the minimum criteria Indicated below:
- 5 "O" Levels including Mathematics, English and Science.
- Diploma in General Nursing, MCAZ Forensic Certificate, Ambulance Technician Certificate, Certificate in HIV Testing and management
- BSc General Nursing Degree and /or Certificate In Occupational Health and Safety will be an added advantage
- Basic computer skills (MS Word and MS Excel).
- 3 years' experience as an Occupational Health Nurse
- Professional, empathetic, with good interpersonal, communication and observational skills.
- Able to keep up to date with new procedures, treatments, safety legislation and health issues.
- Strong ability to think quickly and to act calmly in an emergency.
- Able to work in a shift system.
How To Apply
Written applications together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and personal identification documents, Including birth certificates, should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager
Sable Chemical Industries Limited
P.O Box 561
Or e-mail your applications to email@example.com
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be replied to.