Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above-mentioned post that has arisen in the University.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing University Clinics by restocking drugs
- Providing hands on care to University patients
- Administering medications to University patients
- Observing and monitoring patients’ conditions
- Participating in rapid HIV testing
- Maintaining records of all patients
- Referring complicated cases to the Sessional Doctor
- Promoting wellness by offering wide range of services
- Disseminating information on various diseases and participating in awareness; and
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate must have at least a Diploma in General Nursing (R.G.N) and/or a Diploma in Midwifery Education or equivalent.
- Possession of a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing and a Certificate in Family Planning is an added advantage.
- Applicants should be in possession of five (5) Ordinary level passes including English Language and a Science Subject.
- Possession of at least two (2) years post qualification experience and ability to work under pressure, with minimum supervision is a must.
How to Apply
To apply, visit careers on the Great Zimbabwe University website: http://elearning.gzu.ac.zw/careers/ Applicants are urged to fill in all the necessary fields on the application platform and attach the required documents.
Deadline: 07 January 2023.