Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the post above. (Medical Section, Human Resources And Administration Branch), Various Depots.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing wound care and other minor medical procedures.
- Escorting patients referred to the hospital and rendering First Aid services for minor injuries and/or short illnesses.
- Attending to patients by retrieving medical record cards, recording patients' medical history/ vital signs (e.g. BP levels, temperature, allergies) ensuring that pertinent information is correctly captured before directing them to the appropriate consultation rooms.
- Assisting with record keeping of patients' medical and other clinic documentation by retrieving and filing same.
- Providing health education to clients on basic primary Health care.
- Cleaning the work environment, clinic equipment and prepares clinic beds, daily.
- Disinfecting soiled linen and replacing same as per the infection control guidelines.
Qualifications and Experience
- Have 5 GCE '0' level passes at Grade C or better including English Language.
- Be mature, responsible and of sober habits.
- Be prepared to undergo in-house training.
- NB: Possession of a valid First Aid and home nursing certificate will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applications together with certified copies of birth certificates and educational qualifications must be submitted to the address below:
Chief Human Resources And Administration Manager
P.O. BOX 602
NB: The envelope must be clearly marked "Nursing Attendants". Canvassing will disqualify applicants and also Competitive salary and the normal NRZ non-cash benefits will apply.
Deadline: 24 March 2023