The Group wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified & experienced individuals to fill in the Nurse In Charge role that has arisen in our organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures that all nurses at the Clinic have valid practising certificates and in line with Nurses Council regulations keeps copies on file.
- Provides input in the development of the annual budget based on the Clinic requirements.
- Monitors the budget on a monthly basis, identifies variances, takes the appropriate action and advises the Clinic Manager.
- Prepares Clinic operations reports (daily, weekly, monthly and annual) and submits to the Clinic Manager.
- Monitors the triaging of clients in line with the patient management protocol.
- Monitors client management in the treatment and procedure rooms in line with professional ethics and set turnaround times.
- Resolves and escalates clients’ complaints and queries to the Clinic Manager.
- Follows up on critical patients (such as adm itted patients) and conducts after service care in line with Cimas policies and procedures.
- Ensures adherence to infection control practices at the Clinic in line with WHO, Ministry of Health and Cimas Protocols.
- Authorizes the ordering and issuance of sundries, stationery and other Clinic consumables in accordance with Clinic requirements and reorder levels.
- Participates in the monthly stock counts of sundries and Clinic consumables.
- Manages the Clinic assets such as desks, computers in line with asset management policy.
- Participates in community health events.
- Compiles Clinic duty roster, staff time sheets and payroll inputs and submits to the Clinic Manager in line with payroll cut of dates.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Nursing.
- Post basic qualification in Counseling.
- A registered Nurse with the Nurses’ Council of Zimbabwe.
- Experience in Administration is necessary.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://vacancies.cimas.co.zw/job-application-form/
Deadline: 31 January 2023