Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the post of Nurse Aide in the Student Affairs Division of the REGISTRAR’S DEPARTMENT.
- Applicants should have 5 Ordinary levels including English Language and Mathematics.
- In addition the applicants should be practising Nurse Aides with valid Nurse Aide certificates and 3 years’ experience in the field.
Duties and responsibilities
- Receiving patients and recording patients’ data.
- Assisting the Clinic Nurse in carrying out nursing duties.
- Assisting the Nurse with keeping patients records.
- Maintaining clean clinic environment.
- Maintaining order in the clinic.
- Performing any other duties as assigned.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application in a single pdf file clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject line to email@example.com. The application should consist of the application letter, Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees, certified copies of educational and professional certificates, transcripts, Birth Certificate and National Identity Card.
Documents arranged in the order above must be addressed to;
Senior Assistant Registrar
Human Resources Section
Lupane State University
PO Box 170
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 04 March 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.