Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of NETWORK AND SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR which has arisen within the Judicial Service Commission. The Commission is a dynan-iic organization that comprises of competent and professional staff. The incumbents will be stationed at the Judicial Service Commission-Secretariat.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
The Network and Systems Administrator will assist the Head of IT and Records Management to:
- Administer IP address allocation through DHCP management
- Assist in creating and diagnosing of problems with print queues using DHCP;
- Assist VOIP project over lease T1 lines and upgrade the intranet/VPN service
- Evaluate and repair various computer issues on the Operating Systems platform
- Troubleshoot network systems to identify and fix performance issues
- Design plans as well as leading initiatives for the optimization and restructuring of network architecture ofJudicial Service Commission.
Competence And Skills For The Post
The person must possess:
- Degree in Information and Technology/Computer Science
- 2 Years' experience as a Network and Systems Administrator or in a similar role
- A working knowledge in a network administrator role
- A hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- An excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- An experience with firewalls, Internet VPN's remote implementation
- An ability to set up and configure server hardware.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications with detailed curriculum vitaes and certified copies of certificates to The Secretary to the Judicial Service Commission, JSC House, No.161 Josiah Chinamano Avenue, Corner Josiah Chinamano Avenue and Seventh Street, Harare or alternatively post to The Secretary to the Judicial Service Commission, P.O. Box CY 28, Causeway, Harare.
Deadline for submission of applications is close of business on Friday 25 March 2022.
ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES MEETING THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONTACTED