Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of NETWORK AND HARDWARE SPECIALIST which has arisen within the Judicial Service Commission. The Commission is a dynamic organization that comprises of competent and professional staff. The incumbents will be stationed at the Judicial Service Commission-Secretariat.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
The Network and Hardware Specialist will assist the Head of IT and Records Management to:
- Determine company needs and coordinating the design, development and maintenance of network infrastructures with the IT team
- Install configure and maintenance of both WAN and LAN infrastructure and end-user networking accessories
- Monitor sewer capacity and performance to keep up with demand in online traffic
- Ensure secure and stable sewer connectivity (QoS) and testing network protocols
- Enhance network security, as well as documenting network processes and cabling layouts
- Install, maintain and repair of hardware and software systems
- Maintain hardware equipment and software by testing, diagnosing troubleshooting and conducting regular checkups and updates
- Create Internet domains and optimizing intranet performance
- Test data exchange and communication between computers, routers, modems, and servers
- Train junior IT staff, preparing user manuals, and providing remote or onsite technical support
- Identify and resolve network, connectivity, and server issues
- Upgrade firmware, software, and outdated hardware systems
- Providetechnical support to users and resolving technical errors
- Preparef technical documents, such as error and maintenance reports
- Creating user documents and providing training on new computer systems.
Competence And Skills For The PostThe person must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field; CompTIA A+, Linux+, or Cisco Certified Network Associate accreditation is preferred.
- 3 years' of experience as a computer technician or in a similar role
- Proficiency in computer operating systems, such as MS Windows, MAC OS, and Linux
- Exceptional working knowledge of computer systems, including networks, servers maintenance
- Good understanding of computer equipment, including laptops, servers, printers, and routers;
- Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- The ability to stay up to date with the latest advancements in hardware and Software
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications With details certified copies of certificates to
The Secretary to the Judicial Service Commission, JSCHous, No.161 Josiah Chinamano Avenue, Corner Josiah Chinamano Avenue and 7th Avenue or alternatively post to The Secretary to the Judicial Service Commission, P.O.Box CY 28, Causeway Harare.