Applications are invited from highly motivated, innovative personnel who are able to implement education 5.0 to fill the above stated post that has arisen at Westgate Industrial Training College
Duties And Responsibilities
- Planning, preparing and delivering lectures.
- Tutoring, supervising and assessing students' performance including project work and
- Industrial Attachment.
- Conduct research for personal and professional development.
- Offering guidance and counselling services to students.
- Contributing to the design, evaluation and review of the syllabus and learning material in the subject area.
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in History and Heritage Studies or related field.
- At least two (2) years relevant working experience.
- Possession of a Lecturing/teaching qualification and experience will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Applications which should include a cover letter, detailed CV, certified copies of national registration documents, academic and professional certificates should be submitted not later than Tuesday 21 June 2022 to:
Westgate Industrial Training College
PO Box 1585
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org