Applications are invited from mature and suitably qualified candidates for the above-mentioned lecturing post in the Teacher Education Division
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, preparing and delivering lectures
- Tutoring, supervising and assessing students in Project Work and on Teaching Practise
- Researching and writing learning /teaching materials, among other duties
Qualifications and Experience
- BED/BSc in Music Applicants must be proficient in playing two (2) of the following instruments: keyboard/Piano, guitar, mbira and marimba
- Ability to play band instruments e.g. bass guitar, lead guitar or drums is an added advantage
- Must be in possession of a teaching qualification from a recognised institution
- inimum of two (2) years teaching experience
How to Apply
Interested individuals should submit a set of two (2) application letters (hard copies) with certified copies of birth certificate, I.D, academic & professional certificates and Curriculum Vitae no later than 21 NOVEMBER 2022, addressed to The Principal; Attention: HOD Human Resources, on the address above.
Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo Polytechnic
P. BAG 5832
Telephone: (0284) 22315 / 22390
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with.
- Former Civil Servants must attach a copy of their re-appointment letter.
- Successful candidates to find their own accommodation in Gwanda as the College has no campus accommodation.