Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above post,/ which has arisen in our Marketing Department at Cairns Foods Limited /
Duties And Responsibilities
- Conceptualising visuals based on requirements.
- Facilitating illustrations, logos and other designs using software.
- Developing and executing visuals, elements and stories.
- Translating strategic objectives into design elements.
- Managing brand consistency.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of a, arrangement, size, type, and style, as well as facilitating their approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Planning and executing SEO/SEM, marketing data base, email, and social media.
- Designing, building and maintain the company's social media presence.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Identifying trends and insights as well as optimizing performance based on insights.
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- A professional course in Digital Marketing is an added advantage.
- At least 2 years relevant work experience.
- Ability to use Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop & CorelDRAW.
- Vibrant personality with excellent communication skills.
How To Apply
Applications in writing together with detailed C.Vs. should be submitted by no later than Thursday, the 8th of September 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
The Human Resources Officer
Cairns Foods Limited
P.O Box 1813