Responsible for repairing and servicing all company vehicles both heavy and light ensuring that they are running efficiently all the time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring maximum utilization and effective use of vehicles and promoting safe work practices
- Monitoring monthly mileage and fuel consumption reports and confirming the return of all vehicles to base daily
- Ensuring that all driver retests and medical certificates are valid
- Preparing reports as required by the Transport Manager
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 O Levels including mathematics (5years)
- At least 2 years post apprenticeship training experience in petrol and diesel mechanics
- A clean class II driver's license
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send their CVs together with educational qualifications to: email@example.com clearly indicating the position being applied for.
Deadline: 30 November 2022