Applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons are invited for the vacant position of Mechanic.
REPORTS TO: THE CIVIL TECHNICIAN
Duties And Responsibilities
- Repairing all Council vehicles, plant and equipment
- Servicing all vehicles and plant accordingly
- Checking all vehicles and plant before they are hired
- Attending to all breakdowns
- Performing any other duties that may be delegated to him / her by the supervisor.
- 5 '0' Levels including English Language and Mathematics
- Diploma in Motor Vehicle Technology
- Class 1 Journeyman in Motor Mechanics
- Minimum 10 years working experience
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Council set-up
- Knowledge in earth moving equipment will be an added advantage
Council offers attractive remuneration packages. Details will be made available to the shortlisted candidates.
Applications together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae should be forwarded to reach the undersigned by 24th March 2022.
P. NKALA TOWN CLERK
MUNICIPALITY OF GWANDA
P.O. BOX 70