Chinhoyi Caves Motel, a Strategic Business Unit under the Parks and Wildlife Management Authority is looking for a dynamic and results oriented Motel Manager who will provide leadership and strategic direction for the Motel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing on-going profitability of the motel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded
- Managing the Motel's annual operating and capital budgets
- Providing effective leadership to Motel team members
- Leading all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment
- Handling complaints and overseeing the quality management systems for the Motel
- Coordinating sales and marketing programs for the Motel
- Leading in the formulation of the Motel's strategic plan
- Managing the motel's management team and overall motel targets to deliver an excellent guest experience.
Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate should be a holder of a first degree in Hospitality or Hotel Management.
- A relevant Master's Degree will be an added advantage
- Sound knowledge of food and beverages management in the hotel industry,
- Sound knowledge on how to generate and interprete financial reports for the Motel
- Ability to demonstrate marketing skills and competences
- Strong interpersonal skills, professional maturity, openness and collaborative skills
- Outstanding communication, presentation, relationship building and networking skills.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in leading / management in the Hospitality and Hotel Industry.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their written applications including up to date CVs to:
The Human Resource Manager
Parks and Wildlife Management Authority
P.O.Box CY 140
Or hand deliver to Head Offices Registry Section on or before the 7th December 2022 or email: email@example.com.