The incumbent will be mainly responsible for providing technical support (qualitative monitoring and evaluation components) to project on evidence gathering by ensuring fidelity of project implementation in line with donor requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops M&E plan and submits to Project Manager and shares the endorsed documents with project staff and stakeholders as relevant
- Plans and/or provides support for special studies and assessments such as mid-term review.
- Develops a data flow map which clearly shows the flow of data from the field, analysis stage and subsequent sharing of final report with PM
- Be able to use Tola data and Kobo tools in data collection.
- Be familiar with KoGe key indicators and collect data that input into the KoGE Annual reports
- Supports collection of qualitative data, consolidates and analyses the data for internal project maps, feedback to Project manager and reporting.
- Coordinates with stakeholders and partners in implementing M&E processes
- Implements data quality checks at various data manipulation stages(tools development, data collection and analysis)
- Analyses qualitative data to produce information such as success stories, most significant change, case studies
- Produces M&E progress reports that tracks the key indicators' performance and submits to Project Manager
- Ensures that IASC core principles and Safeguarding standards are met and maintained accordingly during project planning and implementation.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in M & E/Statistics/Mathematics/Social Sciences/Development Studies or equivalent
- 4-6 years working experience in Monitoring and evaluation or other related field
- Understanding of the nexus between Resilience, Livelihoods and Food Security
- Good stakeholders Relations that include government departments and other 1ps operating in the same district
- Abilityto meet deadlines
How to Apply
Send your applications to: email@example.com
Deadline: 02 December 2022