Rujeko Home Based Care is inviting suitably qualified persons to work as employees for an Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) Project in Buhera District in the above-mentioned post.
Reporting to MEAL Officer
The MEAL Assistant will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the OVC project data collection, verification, and storage, in consultation with District MEAL Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support district level data verification, validation, cleaning and recording errors encountered during data entry.
- Ensure minimum standards of all MEAL activities (data collection, collation, verification, storage, analysis, and reporting) are maintained within the OVC project.
- Review and ensure timely and complete entry of data from project activities into, OVC Demographic Health Information System (OVC-DHIS2)
- Assist in implementation of activities according to MEAL detailed implementation plan.
- Assist in identification, documentation and sharing of lessons, most significant change stories and best practices
- Assist in training Project staff and Community Volunteers on OVC program indicators, standards, guidance, and resources for purposes of collaboration and coordination.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or Diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation, Statistics, Public Health, Social Sciences, Demography, Epidemiology or any other related field.
- At least 1 year experience in Monitoring and Evaluation of HIV and OVC programs
- Experience with management information systems such as DHIS2
- Experience in the development of indicators, target setting, analysis of data, interpretation of results and statistical report writing.