Central Administration Department
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacancies that have arisen within the Kadoma City Council
Duties And Responsibilities
- Supporting the development of M&E plan to effectively report on results framework.
- Supporting the implementation and updating of the above plan and results framework.
- Working closely with Council Departments on council activities.
- Supporting regular review, analysis of project related data based on the results framework of each project and
- inform on gaps/issues for project improvement.
- Supporting Council to monitor project activities through compiling monthly, quarterly and biannual reports,
- process monitoring, program data audit, midterm reviews, qualitative monitoring and documentation of lessons learned.
- Supporting the development and/ or revision of data collection and reporting systems and tools.
- Supporting preparation on of data sets for regular monthly, quarterly and bi-annual project reporting.
- Developing and managing an electronic database/tracker to ensure up to date and accurate information on project activities.
Qualifications And Experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in Monitoring and Evaluation on or equivalent.
- Minimum three years of work experience in monitoring and evaluation.
- Familiarity with Public Service especially Local Authority Operations.
- Experience in developing M&E framework is an added advantage.
- Computer literacy.
How To Apply
Written applications including certified copies of qualifications, certificates, experience and full detailed CVs should be submitted to the undersigned.
City Of Kadoma
Town House, Fitt Square
P.O. Box 460
M.DONDO: TOWN CLERK