An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen within National AIDS Council. Applications are invited from qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacancy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the development and implementation of National Monitoring and Evaluation Plan to monitor progress towards achieving ZNASP targets.
- Coordinate the use of evidence in the formulation of strategies, guidelines and workplans such as the Country Operational Plan, ZNASP operational plan, Global Fund Performance Framework.
- Coordination of Monitoring and Evaluation activities.
- Generation of strategic information.
- Modelling of HIV and other related infections.
- Provide technical support and supervision to provincial Monitoring & Evaluation Officers.
- Build capacity of national and sub-national level staff in M & E and modelling in addressing the information requirements of the NSP and the M & E framework.
- Conduct routine data quality assessments.
- Manage activities of the National Research Monitoring and Evaluation Advisory Group and HIV estimates technical working group.
- Represent NAC at national and international fora.
- Data quality audits.
- Oversea the implementation of DHIS2 and production of M&E reports.
- Coordination of production performance plans and reports for NAC.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Health /Social Sciences/Monitoring and Evaluation or Equivalent.
- Master’s in Public Health/Epidemiology/Biostatistics/ Statistical Modelling or Monitoring and Evaluation or equivalent.
- At least 6 years’ experience in monitoring & evaluation of HIV and AIDS programmes.
Competences & Attributes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills.
- Strong IT skills.
How to Apply
Complete the NAC Vacancy Application Form and comply with all instructions stated therein. Submit only ONE application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download The NAC Vacancy Application Form here: NAC Vacancy Application Form
NB: Non-compliance to any of the requirements will result in disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 03 February 2023.