A vacancy has arisen within Treasury Back Office Department for a qualified Money Market Supervisor.
The incumbent should be able to supervise forex and local money market transactional processing in compliance with the Treasury Back Office procedures, review reconciliations and responding to all money market queries.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensure successful settlement of treasury deals
- Maintaining client and counterparty relationships
- Safe custody of trading securities
- Access control and monitoring
- Reconciliation of treasury suspense accounts
- Ensure adherence to compliance
- Staff supervision
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Accounting/Banking & Finance/Economics
- IOBZ Diploma is an advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar or related field
How To Apply
Interested persons that meet the above requirements should submit soft copies of their CVs to email@example.com with the title, MONEY MARKET SUPERVISOR clearly written in the subject line
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.