Zimasco Private Limited a major player in Zimbabwe's Ferro chrome sector, has some exciting and challenging career Applications are invited from suitably qualified, competent and experienced persons to fill the following positions on a 3 year fixed term employment contract basis, renewable subject to performance: -
Reporting to the Mine Manager - Projects, the successful candidates will be responsible for assisting the Mine Manager — Projects in planning and implementing projects within the Mining Division.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensuring that mining projects within the division are properly planned, budgeted for and implemented within the budgeted costs, time and quality
- Management of projects service providers and contractors within the Mining Division
- Generation of mining Capex budgets
- Mining project cost control
- Development and coaching of subordinates
- Ensuring that all work done within the projects section is done In compliance of applicable legislation as well as company standards, policies and procedures
Qualifications And Experience
- BSc. Degree in Mining Engineering or equivalent, from a reputable university
- A minimum of 5 years' post-Graduate Development experience in an underground, hard rock mining environment of which at least 3 years should have been at Mine Captain level. • A holder of a Full Blasting Licence.
- A working knowledge of mining software systems.
- Experience in mine planning and design work is an add. advantage.
- Mining project management knowledge and experience is essential
- Membership of a recognized engineering professional body
- Working knowledge of safety management systems, with exposure to the NOSA SHE system being an added advantage
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite is a prerequisite
- Knowledge of the SAP ERP is an advantage
- Clean Class 4 Driver's licence.
How To Apply
Applications from persons meeting the above stated requirements together with detail. Curriculum Vitae and proof of qualifications to be submitted to: The Manpower Services Manager Re: 'Project Mining Engineer' Zimasco (Private) Limited, P.O. Boo 124, SHURUGWI
Or E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clossing Date: 12 August, 2022