A lithium mining company is on the job market and seeking to recruit. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacant positions
The positions are based at the mine in Manicaland area
Duties And Responsibilities
- The Miner is responsible for controlling the production mining process by the optimal utilization of people and earthmoving equipment to achieve stipulated targets following the mining plan.
- Drilling and blasting operations at the mine
- Organising earthmoving equipment to extract ore from the pits
- Making safe and safe declaration of working places
- The health and safety of the production personnel working in his/her supervision Coordinating and monitoring the relevant mining activities to ensure adherence to mine standards and operational targets
- Maintenance of access roads
- Achieve production targets through safe and timeous loading and hauling of run-of-mine ore
- Planning activities following the mining plan and allocating resources as required Coordinating shift handover at the beginning of the shift by checking relevant documentation, the required physical mining activities and communicating tasks to team members of the relevant mining crew
Qualifications And Experience
- A Full Blasting License is an essential requirement
- A diploma in Mining Engineering or a relevant degree from a reputable university
- A minimum of five years of post-qualification experience, preferably in open cast mining
- Sound knowledge and experience of open-pit mining practices and operations
- Knowledge of Safety, Health and Environmental Legislation and standards applicable to open-pit mining
- Knowledge of SHEQ systems is an added advantage
- A team leader
How To Apply
Interested candidates should apply to email@example.com clearly indicating The position you are applying for in the email subject by end of business day on Friday 27 May 2022.
NB: Further details of this job opportunity will only be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.