A major deliverable is to provide the mine's short, medium and long-term planning and life of the mine with the applicable standards legal provisions and HSE requirements. The applicant will also undertake any such tasks, within the scope of their expertise, as may be directed by the Technical Services Manager inclusive of, but not limited to, the following
Duties And Responsibilities
- Enforcement of all mining standards and regulations with regards to safety, health and environmental issues to ensure zero harm is achieved
- Ensure technical competence of the workforce through coaching and training
- Ensure high productivity by managing key performance indicators.
- Monitoring of set mining unit costs and the plant demand in terms of quantity and quality of ore produced
- Monitor all mining efficiencies
- Ensure nine ventilation is up to standards.
- Compliance with the HSE policy IS014001 and OHSAS 18001 programs.
Qualifications And Experience
- B.Sc. Hons Degree in Mining Engineering
- Full blasting Licence
- NEC registrar is an advantage
- 3 years post qualification experience Ina mining environment
- Minimum of 2 years at a similar position or Mine Captain position
- Demonstrable knowledge of Mining Software eg Data mine and proficient in MS Excel.
- Demonstrable knowledge of a recognised
- HSE system is mandatory.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications. together with CVs and copies of qualifications to:
The Human Resources Superintendent
P. Bag 3005
Or Email to: email@example.com
NB: Successful candidate will be offered competitive packages