Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above-mentioned positions which has become vacant in the Health Services Department.
The positions of Midwife Registered General Nurses are critical positions that focuses on planning and implementation of Primary Health Care Services to the Community in accordance with the World Health Organisation and Ministry of Health and Child Care policies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ante Natal Care (ANC).
- Post Natal Care (PNC)
- Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission (PMTCT)
- Anti-Retroviral Therapy (ART)
- Any other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- A successful candidate should have the following qualifications and experience.
- Diploma in General Nursing.
- Diploma in Midwifery.
- At least 2 years' experience.
- Current Practicing Certificate.
- Additional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- No Criminal.
How to Apply
In return Council offers: A competitive salary; Generous leave days; Contributory Pension and Medical Aid.
Interested candidates should submit detailed CVs with certified copies of qualifications to the Office of The Chamber Secretary.
City Of Gweru
Municipal Building Civic
Corner Robert Mugabe Way And 8th Street
P 0. Box 278
TEL. 0254 224071-9
V.D Chikwekwe: Acting Town Clerk
Deadline: 06 February 2023