A vacancy exists in the Quality Control Department for a Microbiologist reporting to the Quality Control Manager. The position is based in Bulawayo. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced professionals who meet the following minimum requirements:
Key Performance Areas
- Carries out microbial testing of the environment, production waters, raw materials and finished products as per SOPs.
- Carries out calibrations of critical equipment in line with the laid down procedure.
- Qualifies critical equipment and validates testing methods and other processes within the facility.
- Updates the SOPs to be in line with cGMP requirements.
Person Specifications / Requirements
- Bachelor of Science degree in Applied Biology and Biochemistry or Biotechnology.
- At least two years experience in a Microbiology Laboratory.
- A good communicator, able to work independently while being a team worker
- Ability to work under pressure with accuracy.
- A reliable and responsible person who works with little supervision.
Applications with detailed CV should be emailed to:
23 February 2022.