A vacancy has arisen at our main office for a Metal Sorting Expert with the following criteria required for the ideal person.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Job Related
Qualifications And Experience
- Experience in working with Metals, Rare minerals, Scrap metal (Brass, Copper, Tantalite, Aluminum) etc
- Recognized diploma, trade test, professional certification in metallurgy, Assaying and mining engineering
- University degree (Mining Engineering, Assaying Metallurgical Engineering) an added advantage
- Experience in assessing the physical structure and behavior of metals
- Experience in Sorting and grading metals/ minerals
- Understanding, creating, designing, implementing and improving processes that transform mineral resources (metallic, non-metallic and fossil fuels) into useful products that improve the quality of lives in an environmentally responsible way.
- Relevant pre-entry experience, such as hands-on knowledge of practical techniques, is desirable. Employers may be more interested if you have an understanding of what metallurgy actually involves along with some practical experience.
- Clean Class 4 Drivers License
How To Apply
If interested send your detailed cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only CVs And Motivational Letter In 3 pages only as one document, by close of business (COB) 05 September 2022, clearly mentioning the position being applied for