Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of a Part time Messenger/Cleaner which has become vacant in the Institute.
Overal Purpose of the Job
Provides general assistance to the Administration Office that includes office cleaning, maintenance and running work related errands.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleans and maintains all the organisations assets, facilities, and premises.
- Liaises with security guards in the process ensuring that the office premises and facilities are secure.
- Conducts messenger errands as instructed.
- Performs any other duties assigned by superiors from time to time.
Academic Qualification and Experience Required
- A minimum 5 Ordinary Level qualification including English is required.
- At least 2 years relevant experience is required
- Clean class 4 driver’s licence.
Critical or Technical Competencies Required
1. Should have good communication skills and should be fluent in English.
2. Should be honest, trustworthy, dependable, efficient, and punctual
3. Should be a reliable person.
4. Should be a team player who is willing to take orders from other employees.
5. Should be prepared to work in a variety of capacities.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their Curriculum Vitae, cover letter and certified copies of academic qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25 February 2022 with the position applied for on the subject.