Applications from suitably qualified members are invited to fill the above-mentioned post at University of Zimbabwe (UZ)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect and deliver mail to intended recipients.
- Collect and deliver books to branch Libraries.
- Assist with cleaning duties.
- Performing other job related duties, as maybe assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 5 ‘O’ level passes at grade C or better including English Language.
- Should have at least three (3) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Must be punctual and hardworking.
- He/She must be able to work after hours and during weekends.
- Should display a high level of sincerity, integrity and honesty.
- Must be able to work under pressure and minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit six (6) copies of applications, including a curriculum vitae, giving full personal particulars which should include full names, place and date of birth; certified copies ofnational identification, birth certificate, proof of qualifications, employment and experience, current salary, date of availability, telephone number and names and addresses of three (3) referees. Applications should be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar
Department of Human Resources
University of Zimbabwe
P O Box MP167
Or hand delivered to University of Zimbabwe, Administration Block Room 113.
Deadline: 11 November 2022.