Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the above position which has risen at AFC Commercial Bank, a subsidiary of AFC Holdings.
Duties And Responsibilities
Reporting to the Head Digital Transformation, the successful candidate will among other things be responsible for:
- POS configurations and deployment.
- Providing environmental insight on Merchant Services technologies, processes and trends to influence digital strategic direction.
- Managing merchant services costs within budgeted guidelines and justify any variances.
- Managing merchant relationships through direct engagements and conceptualize promotions to increase usage of POS machines.
- Conducting deep sticks or research and checking to determine the adequacy of controls and systems within digital operations.
- Negotiating and securing beneficial partnerships with various stakeholders on behalf of the Bank to increase value and preserve the interests of the Bank.
- Assessing and advising on statutory and compliance regulations to inform POS firmware Developments, integration and implementation.
- Preparing informative reports (internal & external) to inform stakeholders of digital processes, operational efficiency and product adoption.
- Enforcing Bank policies and regulations to achieve maximum compliance.
- The essential qualities demanded by this position are honesty and integrity, negotiation skills and understanding of business processes.
Qualifications And Experience
The ideal candidate should be in possession of the following:
- A Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science or equivalent.
- A Masters Degree will be an added advantage.
- 3 to 5 years relevant working experience in a similar role or related environment.
How To Apply
Applications together with copies of detailed CVs should be emailed to email@example.com by not later than 8 March 2022.
Kindly include the vacancy being applied for in the subject line of your email.