Mrechandising Liquor Products in an Upmarket Liquor Shop
Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensure stock pressure is kept in the floor, sufficient enough to meet demand.
- Ensure all products on floor, chillers and shelf have price and shelf talkers.
- Instore positioning of products in relation to customer flow, based on sales volumes and rate of sale.
- Creating of retail theater such as landing zones and special displays, designed to make shopping entertaining and maximize sales.
- Advise Procurement team in time, on shop stocking levels to avoid out of stocks.
- Checking and removing of expired products on the floor.
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree or Diploma in Business/Commerce/Marketing
- 3 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent Customer Service
How To Apply
Send your CV to the following email address: email@example.com