The Salvation Army-Howard Mission Hospital (CHIWESHE) is a registered faith-based organization providing clinical and social services to marginalized communities in Mashonaland Central of Zimbabwe. The organization is committed to improving the well-being of people through quality health care, child protection and household economic empowerment. A dedicated team of experts with a mix of unique talent is helping the organization in addressing the community's connected challenges.
Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Medical Officer provides management of all medical and surgical cases, emergencies, chronic and acute cases and refers complicated to the Provincial Hospital.
- Manages minor surgical, obstetrics and gynaecology, orthopaedics and trauma, paediatric and medical emergencies.
- Acts or is designated Chief Medical Officer in charge of the Hospital
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine, MBChB, MBBS or any other qualification any other relevant qualification
- Specialist Services will be an added advantage
- At least 2 years of experience post qualification.
- Registered with the Medical and Dental Practitioners Council of Zimbabwe
How to Apply
Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae, academic and professional certificates should be addressed to the Human Resources Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org copy to: email@example.com
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to bring certified copies of all academic and professional certificates. Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Canvassing Is Strictly Forbidden.