The Biotech Institute is in need of a medical laboratory scientist, on a permanent or locum basis, with effect from mid August. The candidates should be responsible, well-organized and able to adapt to a fast-paced research-oriented lab.
- Candidates should already be registered with MLSCZ and possess valid practicing certificates.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Processing of diagnostics samples and reporting of results.
- Assistance with research experiments
- Performing Next Generation Sequencing Studies
- Adherence to quality management systems (QMS)
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelors degree in medical laboratory sciences or similar
- A MSc or Dr. med is of added advantage
- Candidates should already be registered with MLSCZ
- Hardworking individual with long-term vision
- Flexibility and ability to work in a 24 hour environment
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their Cover letter, copy of CV, copy of practicing certificate and copy of driver's licence as one pdf document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clossing date: Sept. 1, 2022
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The subject of the email should read 'Lab Scientist 2022'