Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill the above mentioned position.
An opportunity has arisen for University Graduates to join our two (2) year Learnership Program. The successful candidate will undergo training in Mechanical Engineering.
Qualifications And Experience
- An Honours degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognised University
- At least an Upper second-degree class
- Previous attachment in Petroleum Industry will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Auto-CAD is a prerequisite
- ZIE student Membership will be an added advantage
- Aged 26 years or below
Learnership Programme Structure
- On the job guided technical/functional competency development
- Focused coaching.
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Computer literacy
How To Apply
Interested qualified candidates should submit their applications with comprehensive CVs, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications clearly stating the position applied in the subject not later than 28 September, 2022 to the following:
The Human Resources Manager
No.6 Seagrave Road,
Or e-mail to: email@example.com
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.