Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the post of Mechanic.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Repair. maintain, inspect, and install spare pans and conduct diagnostic tests using manual tools and technological devices.
The position reports to the Administration Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct regular/ routine and adhoc maintenance on vehicles.
- Assemble mechanical components according to specifications.
- Examine vehicles and oversee diagnostic tests to determine functionality problems.
- Perform safety inspections on vehicles.
- Design a plan of action for all maintenance tasks.
- Follow the workshop job flow process
- Maintain work logs, repairs, and maintenance records.
- Monitor inventory and order new parts when necessary.
- Offer consultation on maintenance and preventative procedures to vehicle users.
- Test Drive vehicles
- Order mechanical components according to specifications
- Custodian of workshop spares
- Maintenance of stock records
- Any other duties assigned by the Supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 Ordinary levels including Mathematics and English.
- Class l Artisan Motor Mechanic.
- At least 3 years working experience in a similar role.
- Class 2 Driver's Licence
Skills knowledge required to meet demands of the job
- Knowledge of vehicle operation
- Advanced maintenance requirements
- Excellent knowledge of motor technology.
Application letters with detailed resumes, certified copies of national ID , academic and professional certificates with three traceable referees should be submitted not later than 18 February 2022 at 4.30 pm to:
The Director Administration and Human Resources
489 Runiville Glenroy Crescent Highlands
Or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants can lodge their application at the nearest ZINARA Provincial Offices.