Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced and task-oriented persons to fill the above mentioned position
Reporting to Civil Technician
Duties And Responsibilities
- Diagnostic and repair of different brands of motor vehicles within the minimum set standard time.
- Safe achievement of vehicle maintenance tasks and (erg+ to support service deliver),
- Attend to breakdowns and emergencies as required.
- Ensures that the work area is maintained to required housekeeping standards.
- Take responsibility for the training and proper discipline of subordinates.
Qualifications And Experience
- Certified class three Artisan in the relevant discipline with minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
- Be in possession of a National certificate in Diesel and Petrol mechanics.
- Must be able to work under pressure with minimum supervision and must have experience on working on venous brands heavy and light vehicles.
- Be in possession of a valid clean class 2 drivers' license with two years driving experience
How To Apply
Council is offering an attractive remuneration package the details of which will be disclosed to the successful candidate
Applications in envelopes clearly marked 'VACANCY -TOWN ENGINEER". accomplice by a detailed Curriculum Vitae. certified copies of academic and professional qualifications should be submitted to the undersigned.
Gokwe Town Council Town House
Stand No 068
P Bag 6041